$420 per month per horse (long term)*
- -Varied paddock sizes depending on age/breed/work condition of horse (shared for 2 large or 3 small is available)
- -Horse safe fencing - Centaur with borderline and electric tape (no wire or star pickets)
- -Daily Feeding - as often as is necessary and feed is individualized to your horses needs
- -Automatic water troughs - checked daily
- -Rugs on/off as individual horse needs
- -Holding for farrier/dentist/vet etc
-Fecal egg counts done regularly
-Paddocks cleaned daily "no picking up poo for you" (this helps us to monitor waste condition and minimize worms/parasites)
-Includes feeding hay as horse requires, we store grass (native) hay but occasionally source good teff, oaten or lucerne depending on horses requirements.
-24hr supervision and access (owners live on site)
-Use of lunch room which has kitchen with fridge, microwave, kettle toaster tea & coffee provided), toilet (wheelchair friendly)
-20 x 60 sand arena fully fenced
-Clinics and Lessons held monthly to help you and your horse progress
Coming soon: 20 x 60 outdoor grass arena, 20m round yard, hot/cold horse wash.
cabin for overnight stays.
Assistance available: training and dietary needs of horse
-We require two (2) weeks notice when you wish to cease agistment. The monthly agistment fee is to be paid at the start of each month (if you start agistment in the middle of the month, we will adjust monthly fee accordingly)
*Agistment prices may rise in the future and are at the discretion of the owners of the business - agistees will be given one (1) months notice before prices are increased.
Extras (at horse owners cost):
Vaccinations - can be supplied and administered by us
We have reliable, quick and easy to deal with vets and physio on call.
Rug repairs can also be arranged
Float service - moving of agistees horse/s (fee depending on location)
We have a farrier visit every 4-6 weeks (GoBarefoot Trimming - see our links page) which we can organised to include your horse/s.
We have a dentist that comes yearly (recommend all horses be done once a year, sometimes twice depending on age/state of mouth)
Short Term Agistment:
$50 - Daily per horse per night
$150 - Weekly per horse
- this includes shelter/stable, yard, we clean paddock of manure and feed (you must byo feed - quality grass hay is included in cost)
contact us to arrange a visit!
COMING TO YARRABEE FARM IN THE NEAR FUTURE:
Holiday stays for you and your horse - fully self contained cottage for you and small yard with shelter/stable for your horse, includes full breakfast, cleaning horse's yard and full use of our facilities.
Below are pictures of the property and some facilites check out our gallery for more images